Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB 617 Camera  (Read 1108 times)

Jason Denning

• http://www.jasondenning.co.uk
WTB 617 Camera
« on: June 08, 2010, 03:15:50 pm »

Hi,

Looking for a 617 camera, let me know what you have and want to sell and a price.

Thanks

Jason

darr

WTB 617 Camera
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 04:40:18 pm »

Quote from: Jason Denning
Hi,

Looking for a 617 camera, let me know what you have and want to sell and a price.

Thanks

Jason

Hey Jason,

You request came through my email so I thought I would respond to what I have available:

Fotoman 617 MkII-L (LN)

Rodenstock 90/6.8 Grandagon N
Fotoman Cone
Helical Focus Mount-S
Viewfinder Mask 90

Rodenstock 180/5.6 APO Sironar N
Fotoman Cone & Cap
Helical Focus Mount-S
Viewfinder Mask 180

Optical Viewfinder
Dual-Axis Bubble Level
Panoramic Ground Glass & Case
Auxiliary Rangefinder (metric)

Original Metal Case (LN)

I have over $3,500.00 in the system. I bought the camera new in April 2009 from Paul Droluk when he owned Fotoman Camera. Paul told me that I bought one of the very last ones made.  I had an ambitious project to photograph where I currently live in panoramics, but my work has taken more of my free time.  I have only taken the camera out three times and it performed superbly every time with "keepers" to show for it.  I never mounted the 180 on the cone, but I have shot with it for a few years on my Ebony 45SU. The 90/6.8 came with the camera when purchased. I purchased the ground glass and aux rangefinder new from Midwest Photo. Even though the viewfinder came with the camera when new, I have never been able to slide it on, and found it to be an excellent composition tool for walking around and looking where to setup.  Over all I hate letting it go, but it is not being used. I would be happy getting $2,000.00 plus shipping/paypal costs for everything. Let me know if you are interested or if someone else may be, PM/email me!

Thanks,
Darr

rollei8is

WTB 617 Camera
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 04:29:55 pm »

Quote from: Jason Denning
Hi,

Thanks

Jason
Hi Jason,

I have a GX 617 in near mint condition. I had it CLA ed over a year back by Fuji NJ.

It comes with manuel, 105mm lens, center filter,hood, ground glass. bellows, viewer and body all things supplied by MFG. I provide 72HRs return policy if not as described. I am in NC and I have 100% on e**y rating.
I will provide photos if you need. eMail leicad at gmail dot com.
Thanks,
Cheers.
-R-
Pages: [1]   Go Up