Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tethering Fun  (Read 6248 times)

gotspeed

Tethering Fun
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2010, 06:18:21 pm »

I have the dl28 box, wasn't it just a bundle name? aptus ii+afd3. If you read Yair's reply above, he said it won't work on the afd3.. only on the RZ. Mute point, unless there's a fix for those lines. I can't shoot in LC.

Thanks for assisting in my adventure in tethering.

Quote from: Steve Hendrix
Sorry - your initial post indicated you bought an RZ Pro II/AFDIII and a DL/28. If it says Aptus II on the back of the digital back, then that's what you have. In that case, as far as I know, Live Video shoot work right now in Leaf Capture (and eventually in Capture One).

Steve Hendrix

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
Tethering Fun
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2010, 08:30:26 pm »

Quote from: gotspeed
I have the dl28 box, wasn't it just a bundle name? aptus ii+afd3. If you read Yair's reply above, he said it won't work on the afd3.. only on the RZ. Mute point, unless there's a fix for those lines. I can't shoot in LC.

Ah, right - the Live Video will work in Leaf Capture but won't work on the AFDIII. I stand corrected on the DL28 being an Aptus II. It is indeed. Seemed longer ago that they were introduced, but you're right.

Steve Hendrix
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
Tethering Fun
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 01:29:20 am »

Quote from: gotspeed

At this point I would say we got to the end of the rope as far as supporting you via this public forum. I suggest we move to a more appropriate channel. Contact you dealer or submit a support case on the website, giving as much detail as possible with regards to your setup, PC spec etc. and we will take it from there with some further troubleshooting info.

Yair
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

gotspeed

Tethering Fun
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 12:01:15 pm »

Ok thanks Yair.

Quote from: yaya
At this point I would say we got to the end of the rope as far as supporting you via this public forum. I suggest we move to a more appropriate channel. Contact you dealer or submit a support case on the website, giving as much detail as possible with regards to your setup, PC spec etc. and we will take it from there with some further troubleshooting info.

Yair
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up