Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Collage Software  (Read 1046 times)

lisagott

• Gott Pix Photography
Collage Software
« on: June 03, 2010, 06:45:11 pm »

[attachment=22367:Steven_F..._2009_10.jpg]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for something similar to Microsoft Research's AutoCollage 2008. It fits all of my needs except the limitation of saving at 150dpi. The image degradation for an output size of 8.5 X 11" is unacceptable for what I am making. Can anyone suggest a comparable program that will do something like this at 300 dpi? The images are all blended together automatically and the program is pretty good at face recognition when it assembles the images automatically.

Lisa Gott
D4 & D800

AveryRagan

Collage Software
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 04:19:55 pm »

Quote from: lisagott
[attachment=22367:Steven_F..._2009_10.jpg]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for something similar to Microsoft Research's AutoCollage 2008. It fits all of my needs except the limitation of saving at 150dpi. The image degradation for an output size of 8.5 X 11" is unacceptable for what I am making. Can anyone suggest a comparable program that will do something like this at 300 dpi? The images are all blended together automatically and the program is pretty good at face recognition when it assembles the images automatically.

I hope you find one. The last one I did for my wife of her class was with PS CS4 a bunch of well labeled layers and the eraser tool. I would love automation where she would do it herself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up