Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One MF kit for sale, excellent condition  (Read 2059 times)

olaf

Phase One MF kit for sale, excellent condition
« on: June 01, 2010, 06:50:26 am »

Phase One MF kit for sale
Reluctantly, I am selling my MF kit comprising; Phase P45+ back, Mamiya AFD3 with Phase One 80mm D lens, all in excellent condition. They were bought in July 08, so the Value Added warranty is valid for a further 12 months. The kit comes with all the original cables, spare battery for the back, charger...etc, in the original black ‘Pelican’ style carry on wheelie bag. It is complete except for the Phase One/Hasselblad adapter mount which I no longer have and the Capture One software which is registered to me and which I continue to use.  

Separately I am also selling the 35 mm and 150 mm (not the latest D version) Mamiya 645 lenses. Plus the Really Right Stuff standard camera plate and the L Plate which fits the Mamiya AFD series/Phase 645 DF. All in mint condition.

All these items have had modest usage, are unmarked (the original protective plastic is still on the P45+ screen) and in perfect working order. I don’t want to get into a public bidding battle, so if you are interested please send me your email address and I’ll provide an inventory/photos of the items and their prices. I am based in London, UK.
Thanks.

Olaf

leicatam

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 07:11:24 am »

will you consider to sell the Db only, can it be changed to Contax mount?
Thanks.
Sidney

felix5616

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 11:41:08 am »

Quote from: olaf
Reluctantly, I am selling my MF kit comprising; Phase P45+ back, Mamiya AFD3 with Phase One 80mm D lens, all in excellent condition. They were bought in July 08, so the Value Added warranty is valid for a further 12 months. The kit comes with all the original cables, spare battery for the back, charger...etc, in the original black ‘Pelican’ style carry on wheelie bag. It is complete except for the Phase One/Hasselblad adapter mount which I no longer have and the Capture One software which is registered to me and which I continue to use.  

Separately I am also selling the 35 mm and 150 mm (not the latest D version) Mamiya 645 lenses. Plus the Really Right Stuff standard camera plate and the L Plate which fits the Mamiya AFD series/Phase 645 DF. All in mint condition.

All these items have had modest usage, are unmarked (the original protective plastic is still on the P45+ screen) and in perfect working order. I don’t want to get into a public bidding battle, so if you are interested please send me your email address and I’ll provide an inventory/photos of the items and their prices. I am based in London, UK.
Thanks.

Olaf
I sent you an e-mail. I am interested in the P45+/camera/lens

olaf

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 12:48:00 pm »

Quote from: leicatam
will you consider to sell the Db only, can it be changed to Contax mount?
Thanks.
Sidney

Hi Sidney
Thanks for your interest but I don't want to sell just the digital back.

regards

Rob Stone

• Stone Photography
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 04:11:14 pm »

Quote from: olaf

Thanks.

Olaf

I have sent you a PM.

Rob Stone

JoeOff

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 01:23:21 pm »

Hi Olaf,

could you sent me some pictures and your asking price?

Thanks
Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up