Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Compact MF film camera  (Read 11225 times)

DanielStone

Compact MF film camera
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2010, 01:04:00 am »

hey Jim,

great to hear! $525 for a 645N ain't a bad price either.

enjoy it!

-Dan

ondebanks

Compact MF film camera
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2010, 10:55:17 am »

Quote from: shutay
Isn't it entirely possible that myself and others who did not post TTL focusing suggestions have looked at what he was using before, and thought about what he wanted to do, and... putting ourselves in his shoes, suggest camera models that we genuinely feel are worth considering given what it seems like he is looking for? Of course no camera fulfills all the requirements, I don't believe there has ever been one that does. Is that all wrong?

No, it's not wrong...it's just...odd, given the very tight parameters that Jim set. Here's his question again, entire and verbatim:

looking for a small MF film camera w/ TTL focusing - been using rangefinder which is nice and compact (Fuji GA645zi) but sick of the OOF frames and not being able to "see" the focusing. looking for something of reasonable size with a normal lens (50mm in 135 format) thoughts? thx...

When someone says that they are sick of something, that's a pretty strong indicator that they want no more of it.    Is it any wonder that I concluded some respondents hadn't properly read his post?

Or maybe everybody is purposely posting non-TTL suggestions just so you can jump in and set us all straight!

I think we're all too busy for that!  

jimgolden

• http://
Compact MF film camera
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2010, 02:43:34 pm »

i've owned a lot of MF rangefinders over the years...I love the Plaubel most of all possibly
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up