Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: D3x viewing simuntaneously on HD monitor and computer screen.  (Read 1321 times)

kchroma

Hello:

Over the years, commercial photographers have visited and contributed to this forum, so I thought this question might be worth a shot here.

Can you view images, from either a Nikon D3 or D3x on a computer monitor and an HD monitor at the same time?  If so, is there a sequence you need to properly sync the camera to both, at the same time?

I saw a story on the Playboy Studios, where they were viewing centerfold images on a very tall, vertical, monitor.  It seemed much larger than a computer screen turned sideways, so I think it might be an HD monitor.  

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

buckshot

D3x viewing simuntaneously on HD monitor and computer screen.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 10:18:58 am »

On a PC it's pretty straightforward: I've got dual monitors but needed to hook up a TV as well to display images simultaneously with one of the monitors. If the TV was non-HD I'd probably have used the S-Video port on the graphics card to connect, but since it was HD I unplugged one of the monitors and used the DVI port with a DVI/HDMI connector on the graphics card. It was then a case of going into the Control Panel -> Display Settings and setting the TV to mirror the remaining monitor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up