Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom 2.7 no longer shows other drives - Win7 x64  (Read 1591 times)

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
Lightroom 2.7 no longer shows other drives - Win7 x64
« on: May 21, 2010, 10:04:51 pm »

I run Lightroom under Windows 7 x64. A couple of days ago, I updated to version 2.7 from 2.6. Now, suddenly, when I try to export a RAW conversion, I no longer have any option to save to a different drive other than 1) the C: drive, and then only in the User folder, or 2) as a sub directory of the folder from where the original RAW was imported. I have drive letters all the way through M: as well as two network drives. This happens regardless of whether I use the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Lightroom. Depending upon the job will depend on where the final TIFFs go, as well as the portable drives onto which RAWs are loaded on location and then imported to Lightroom.

What happened? Has anyone had this same problem and has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks for the help.

Nemo
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 10:05:47 pm by nemophoto »

Richowens

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 10:51:24 pm »

Nemo,

I just exported a collection of 17 .Orf, .nef, AND >tiff files to my :L drive which is an external backup drive as tiffs.

Here is a screen shot of the dialogue. I have 2.7 on Win 7 64bit.

[attachment=22111:export.jpg]

Rich

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 07:24:10 pm »

Thanks for the reply. For some reason, I can't get beyond the Users folder. I've attached a screenshot that shows trying to select a specific folder, and clearly there is no additional drive tree available other than those associated with my User name. I've tried running the program as Administrator, but I'm the Admin as well anyway, It's very weird. I never had this problem before.
Pages: [1]   Go Up