Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sony T1 blur  (Read 1310 times)

Graham Welland

Sony T1 blur
« on: November 03, 2004, 01:10:58 pm »

I also found that it was quite difficult to take sharp pictures with the T-1 in anything other than bright conditions.

I found the problem isn't really the camera, but more to do with the way that you hold it. For me, holding the camera away from my face and looking at the rear screen tended not to provide a secure hold on the camera and hence many soft images. I guess it's a matter of technique but one that I certainly never quite mastered.

If you can live with the noise, I'd set the iso higher rather than using auto. The auto iso seems to hold ISO 100 even when long exposures might induce shake.

When they're sharp, the T-1 images were excellent. Flash pictures, however, do leave a lot to be desired though.
Graham

russ1669

Sony T1 blur
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 02:16:35 pm »

I recently upgraded from a 4year old fuji to a Sony T1. I have found that unless it is very bright i end up with blurred photo's. The cam is showing the shake indicator.

The blurring is much worse than when i use my old fuji. I am using it on auto. Does anyone own this cam and if so, are there any settings i should change?

That said, when i have used it in bright conditions, it has taken some great pics.

can anyone help me or do i just need to practice not keeping my hands still?

regards,

Russell
Pages: [1]   Go Up