Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time lapse of the volcano in Icleand  (Read 1542 times)

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
Time lapse of the volcano in Icleand
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:41:47 pm »

Sean Stiegemeier has posted a really stunning time lapse video of the volcanic eruption in Iceland. The video is from a number of different locations around the volcano site so you get a really good impression of the surrounding landscape – its both beautiful and haunting.
Either click the link above to be taken directly to the video - or there is a link on my BLOG.
Well worth a couple of minutes out of your day to enjoy.
Its only 8 weeks now till I leave for Iceland.. I hope I get the same sort of opportunities...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:42:31 pm by Josh-H »
Wild Nature Photo Travel

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 07:09:22 pm »

Quote from: Josh-H
Sean Stiegemeier has posted a really stunning time lapse video of the volcanic eruption in Iceland. The video is from a number of different locations around the volcano site so you get a really good impression of the surrounding landscape – its both beautiful and haunting.
Either click the link above to be taken directly to the video - or there is a link on my BLOG.
Well worth a couple of minutes out of your day to enjoy.
Its only 8 weeks now till I leave for Iceland.. I hope I get the same sort of opportunities...

That's really great, thanks for posting.

francois

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 03:56:50 am »

Wonderfull movie! It's so much more elaborate than the conventionally seen time-lapse/stop-motion video clips.
Thank you Josh.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up