Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thread display  (Read 1414 times)

john milich

thread display
« on: May 04, 2010, 05:56:53 pm »

for some unknown reason, on my mbpro, safari snow leopard, when displaying replies to a thread, i get a "tree" hierarchy  under "posts in this topic" listing all the responders and dates, but not displaying their comments.  to read one, select it, one at a time.

this behavior is fairly new and different from what i get on my PC  (firefox) or macpro (safari snow leopard), which both display the entire page of comments in their entirety
if i select the "lo-fi" setting all the post contents do display, but the topics display is sort of dos-like list.

what did i do?

thanks
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:58:01 pm by john milich »

fredjeang

thread display
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 06:57:06 pm »

Quote from: john milich
for some unknown reason, on my mbpro, safari snow leopard, when displaying replies to a thread, i get a "tree" hierarchy  under "posts in this topic" listing all the responders and dates, but not displaying their comments.  to read one, select it, one at a time.

this behavior is fairly new and different from what i get on my PC  (firefox) or macpro (safari snow leopard), which both display the entire page of comments in their entirety
if i select the "lo-fi" setting all the post contents do display, but the topics display is sort of dos-like list.

what did i do?

thanks
If I remember, a similar surprise effect happened to me at the begining and all it was, was going to forum options (right corner below new topic) and choose standard.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 06:58:26 pm by fredjeang »

john milich

thread display
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 07:07:37 pm »

thanks. that did it!

jm

Quote from: fredjeang
If I remember, a similar surprise effect happened to me at the begining and all it was, was going to forum options (right corner below new topic) and choose standard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up