Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Case Envy/Lost Luggage 11x14 Landscape Ice Nine Portfolio with Arsenal Slipcase  (Read 1891 times)

dkressler

I'm selling a brand new, never used Ice Nine frosted acrylic 11x14 landscape format portfolio and silver aluminum Arsenal slipcase by Lost Luggage.  These are now sold under the Case Envy label.  I originally purchased this for around $400 back when they were custom only.  I bought it for a project that never materialized and never used it.  This "vintage" one has a slightly different finish than can be had now, silver spine and hinge, and the slipcase in silver aluminum.  Included are 15 11x14 polyester sheets to hold 30 prints. Also available for this portfolio are: polypropylene sheets, mylar hinges, or pre-drilled and scored Moab Entrada 190gm bright white, double-sided inkjet paper for Lost Luggage portfolios. Or if you're crafty you could hole punch just about any type of inkjet paper and used it.  I believe you can add up to 50 pages.  The slipcase comes with spare rubber spacers to adjust for the addition of pages.

I'd love to see someone get some use out of it so i'm offering it up for $125 plus shipping.

thanks,
david kressler
dkpnyc at mac dot com
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 01:53:48 pm by dkressler »
Pages: [1]   Go Up