Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 200 f/1.8 - $3100  (Read 1039 times)

Jonathan H

• http://
Canon 200 f/1.8 - $3100
« on: April 27, 2010, 02:25:57 pm »

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PM'S!!

PLEASE E-MAIL ME: m r h u t t -at- g m a i l -dot- com (take out the spaces)

PAYMENTS: I will accept Paypal, USPS MO's, or personal checks drawn on a major US bank. If paying electronically, Paypal e-checks only, or add 3% to pay by credit card, your choice.  For international payments - wire transfer only.

SHIPPING: Shipping to the US is included in the price and will be via UPS Ground. Insurance however is NOT included - if you want it, that's fine, but it will be at your expense.  Please contact me for a quote for international shipping.  If you are local to the NJ/NYC area, come pick it up, inspect it by hand, and pay with cash for a $100 discount.

RETURNS: I stand by my gear, my descriptions, and my reputation. I will happily offer a 3 day return policy from the date of the item's delivery. Notify me within 72 hours of delivery that you are dissatisfied and I will issue a full refund once the gear arrives back at my door, minus the original shipping costs to you. Return shipping will be out of your pocket as well. It goes without saying that the gear must be returned to me in the identical condition as shipped out. Also, if you attempt to haggle with me on price and we agree on a new, lower price the return policy disappears. I believe my prices are very fair - if you want to offer less, that's fine, I may take your offer, I may not, just understand that I will have to remove something from the equation as well. In this case, I'll be removing the return policy.

200 f/1.8 - $3100
The lens itself shows some cosmetic wear, but no dings or damage. Just worn paint. To my knowledge, everything functions exactly as it should. It still beeps when activating the focus preset. It's ludicrously sharp, the AF is fast, the glass is clean. It does have a couple specks of dust inside, but that's expected. Includes the leatherette case, the trunk (with original key!) and the rear cap. The only thing I can think of to mention is that the hood is missing one of the 4 tabs inside the inner diameter of the lock ring. However, the hood still attaches perfectly and has no other issues, aside from dings and scuffs. If you sight down the hood, you can see it is no longer perfectly round, but we're talking a difference of maybe 1mm. It probably got squished a bit inside my soft sided rolling case at some point in the past. See pictures for more info.

Long walks on the beach, nights by the f
Pages: [1]   Go Up