Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad SWC/M with Cosina 6x6 finder  (Read 2778 times)

tgray

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M with Cosina 6x6 finder
« on: April 18, 2010, 01:29:11 pm »

Hasselblad SWC/M up for sale. Prontor CF shutter. This thing is in fantastic condition. I've had it for about 3 months. As much fun as this camera was, I find I'm not this much of a medium format shooter, and I need to put my photo money elsewhere. Medium format has turned out to be a distraction to my other shooting. If I were rich, I would keep it without a doubt. But, I'm not

Back is a new style A12 back with the Hasselblad holder for the dark slide. Has matching serial numbers on the insert.

Comes with original finder, hood, B60->67mm step up ring, focusing screen, focusing viewer thingy, Hasselblad strap, and Op/Tech strap with additional loop attachments.

Most importantly, it also has the much sought after Cosina Voigtlander 6x6 angle finder, with case and box. If you don't want this, I'll take $450 off the price of the camera. I will not sell the finder separately.

The previous owner had it forever and barely shot it. He sent it in for a $300 CLA at Precision Camera right before he sold it to me. As he was opening the package, he nicked the winding crank with a razor. You can see it in the photo. I think this should be easily replaced. This is the only cosmetic damage to the camera - everything else is flawless.

Paypal fees are your responsibility, but I'll pay shipping in the US. I'll also take money order. Would prefer a US sale.  $3000.

Photos here
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 01:30:49 pm by tgray »

tgray

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 07:39:34 pm »

Bump.  I've bought and sold on fredmiranda, ebay, rangefinderforum, apug, etc...

tgray

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 11:07:04 am »

bump.

Open to trades for Zeiss ZM 21/4.5, Canon 24/1.4 II, or Canon 135/2 with cash.
Pages: [1]   Go Up