Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P45+ and Mamiya System  (Read 1661 times)

Nigel Turner

• Nigel Turner Photography
Phase One P45+ and Mamiya System
« on: April 16, 2010, 06:01:18 pm »

I’m selling my Phase One P45+ back, which was purchased new in August 2007, along with the extended 3 year Value added Warranty. The back is in mint- condition. I rate it as Mint- purely because it’s not new.

The back qualifies for a mount change should you wish to use this back on a Hassleblad or Contax med format camera sysyem,  at no cost to the buyer, providing this is done before the Value Added Warranty expires in mid August.
To verify this, please contact Capture Integration. The backs serial number is 145.
The back has exactly 2,404 actuations (captures) and has hardly been used since purchased new. And that is my reason for selling this back… I just don’t get enough use from it.

It also comes with all the cables, manuals, 2 batteries and the twin battery charger. The charger has a few minor scratches and other marks. The whole kit is housed in the Phase One case.

Calumet sells these backs for $23,990 new.

I can also sell this back as complete package with Mamiya 645 AFD II body, with 35mm, 55-110 and 105-200mm lens should you wish to go this route.
All in all I defy you to find a better deal, but if I don’t get any good offers in the next few days then I’ll post it on ebay.
I’m asking $14,000 for the Phase One P45 back, and $17,000 as a kit.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking.
Nigel.
Please check me out here: <a href="http://www.nigelturnerphotography.com"</a>
"The quickest way to make a small fortune in landscape photography is to start with a large fortune!"

TerrollMartin

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 06:33:48 pm »

I sent you a PM

Nigel Turner

• Nigel Turner Photography
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 03:58:18 pm »

The complete kit has been sold.

Thanks.
Please check me out here: <a href="http://www.nigelturnerphotography.com"</a>
"The quickest way to make a small fortune in landscape photography is to start with a large fortune!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up