Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Capture One training day for Leaf shooters in Amsterdam  (Read 1604 times)

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
Free Capture One training day for Leaf shooters in Amsterdam
« on: April 13, 2010, 07:48:09 am »

Any Leaf users in the Netherlands who would like to get some training on how to use their Leaf backs with Capture One 5, we will be running 2 sessions (morning and afternoon). I will be there to answer any questions related to Leaf products and workflow.

For more info and for booking please follow this link

BR

Yair
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

BJNY

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 08:05:15 am »

Quote from: yaya
Any Leaf users in the Netherlands who would like to get some training on how to use their Leaf backs with Capture One 5, we will be running 2 sessions (morning and afternoon). I will be there to answer any questions related to Leaf products and workflow.

For more info and for booking please follow this link

BR

Yair

Hello Yair,

When using Leaf Capture, I choose Product as my develop curve, and ProfotoRGB as my ColorLook.
What settings and where in Capture One to achieve same result...would you post some screenshots, please?

Edit:  can one just copy the files from User>Pictures>Leaf images>Leaf Tables into
User>Library>Application Support>Capture One

Thanks,
Billy
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:20:58 am by BJNY »
Guillermo

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:21:48 am »

Quote from: BJNY
Hello Yair,

When using Leaf Capture, I choose Product as my develop curve, and ProfotoRGB as my ColorLook.
What settings and where in Capture One to achieve same result...would you post some screenshots, please?

Edit:  can one just copy the files from User>Pictures>Leaf images>Leaf Tables into
User>Library>Application Support>Capture One

Thanks,
Billy

Hi Billy,

In Capture One you can select the Leaf Input Profile (or ProfotoRGB) and the Leaf Product develop curve in the Quick tab (and create a "Leaf Product" preset there) and then in the Capture tab, under Next Capture Adjustments, you can select either Copy from Last or Copy from Primary, whichever suits your workflow:

[attachment=21470:Screen_s...14.05.43.jpeg][attachment=21471:Screen_s...13.20.47
.jpeg]

You can also create your own toolset and have both tools on the same tab of course.

HTH

Yair
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |
Pages: [1]   Go Up