Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - 5D II and lenses : Mint  (Read 2387 times)

schrodingerscat

FS - 5D II and lenses : Mint
« on: April 11, 2010, 01:16:21 pm »

Selling a like new 5D II (SOLD) with all original accessories and packaging, as well as a spare OEM battery. All equipment has seen light use, and is in like new condition and well maintained. I am the original owner and have had for about a year or so, unless otherwise noted. The camera has only been used in single shot mode and mostly for city/landscapes. Filters have been on lenses since day one.

Also available -

Canon 16-35 II L with Heliopan UV included. Has original packaging.
Canon 135/2 L with Heliopan UV. Original packaging. SOLD
Canon 1.4X II Teleconverter with pouch. Purchased used, but mint condition. I only used it a couple times.
Zeiss 35/2 ZE with original packaging. Just purchased a couple of months ago and only used once to check it out. SOLD

Not unhappy with any of this, quite the opposite, it all produced very nice images. However, after thirty years of rangefinders, the bulk and weight of the system was not a good fit for me and found myself just not using it that much. Just picked up a you-know-what, so need to pass this stuff on to someone who will get better use out of it.

If serious, please PM me.

Thanks for your consideration. Hope to get some interest here before surrendering it to the tender mercies of ebay.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:36:28 pm by schrodingerscat »

PhilipWatkins

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 03:18:33 am »

Hi

I am particularly interested in the 35mm f2 ZE, I am wondernig whether you could mail me with some idea of what price you are after for this and the other lenses.  I'd also appreciate some idea of the cost of shipping to Australia.

philipwatkins56@yahoo.com

Thanks
Phil

ricm

• http://www.richardmurai.com
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:44:58 am »

Probably would help if you included prices.

schrodingerscat

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 08:04:43 pm »

5D and 135 L are sold.

schrodingerscat

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 11:34:53 pm »

Zeiss 35/2 has sold.

tsg

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 12:01:27 pm »

I'm interested in the Canon 1.4x II Teleconverter.  Please provide price, availability and location.
Pages: [1]   Go Up