Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double Sided Paper with Texture???  (Read 941 times)

MatthewG

• http://www.matthewgivens.com
Double Sided Paper with Texture???
« on: April 04, 2010, 10:40:31 am »

Morning and Happy Easter

I own a small Fine Art Printing company that foucuses mainly on the pre and post production side of the Fashion Industry.

My question is simple but seemingly difficult to answer.

I am looking for a 2-sided fine art or matt paper that has texture.  The paper needs to be no heavier than 190-200gsm.

I use Entrada 190 bright and natural in 24" rolls to create soft fold presentations.  This job comming up for Tommy Jeans need to have some texture because the "designers" say they are looking for a "vintage" feel???  They love the Entrada but think it feels to luxurious for this campain.  (whatever that means)

I have looked and looked and found nothing.  I hope that the collective here can help.

The sheets need to be larger than 17x22 or in rolls.  I am using a HPZ3100 to do the printing.

thanks guy

Ernst Dinkla

Double Sided Paper with Texture???
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 11:50:22 am »

Quote from: MatthewG
Morning and Happy Easter

I own a small Fine Art Printing company that foucuses mainly on the pre and post production side of the Fashion Industry.

My question is simple but seemingly difficult to answer.

I am looking for a 2-sided fine art or matt paper that has texture.  The paper needs to be no heavier than 190-200gsm.

I use Entrada 190 bright and natural in 24" rolls to create soft fold presentations.  This job comming up for Tommy Jeans need to have some texture because the "designers" say they are looking for a "vintage" feel???  They love the Entrada but think it feels to luxurious for this campain.  (whatever that means)

I have looked and looked and found nothing.  I hope that the collective here can help.

The sheets need to be larger than 17x22 or in rolls.  I am using a HPZ3100 to do the printing.

thanks guy

Innova IFA07 Soft Textured Natural White 200gsm?

met vriendelijke groeten, Ernst Dinkla

Try: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/

Pages: [1]   Go Up