Poll

Please specify, which MF cameras do you use?

Hasselblad V
- 20 (11.6%)
Hasselblad H
- 33 (19.1%)
Mamiya 645AF and newer
- 26 (15%)
Mamiya M645
- 4 (2.3%)
Mamiya RB/RZ
- 20 (11.6%)
Other Mamiya (7 etc.)
- 9 (5.2%)
Hy6/AFi
- 11 (6.4%)
Rollei 6 series
- 5 (2.9%)
Rollei TLR
- 3 (1.7%)
Bronica SLRs
- 3 (1.7%)
Fuji 680
- 5 (2.9%)
Other Fuji (690 etc.)
- 2 (1.2%)
Other
- 32 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 109


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which MF cameras do you use?  (Read 3900 times)

A.K.

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 83
    • http://www.andreykulpin.com
Which MF cameras do you use?
« on: April 03, 2010, 07:41:45 AM »

Hello,
I kindly ask everybody to participate in this small survey.
If similar information is available somewhere I would be grateful to receive a link.
Logged
Regards,

Andrey Kulpin
www.andreykulpin.com

tho_mas

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1797
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 08:06:05 AM »

You forgot to list the Contax. There are probably more users of a Contax than Hy6, Rollei, Bronica and Fuji...
If I remember correctly there once was a similar poll on this forum.
Logged

A.K.

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 83
    • http://www.andreykulpin.com
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 08:22:24 AM »

Quote from: tho_mas
You forgot to list the Contax. There are probably more users of a Contax than Hy6, Rollei, Bronica and Fuji...
If I remember correctly there once was a similar poll on this forum.

Yes, sorry, I forgot about it, although have thought about buying one some time ago.
Well, since there seems to be no way to edit the poll, I am left to ask Contax users to write comments.
Logged
Regards,

Andrey Kulpin
www.andreykulpin.com

ced

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 274
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 08:41:44 AM »

Wouldn't it have been better to list only cameras that are still manufactured?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:42:51 AM by ced »
Logged

Graham Mitchell

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2281
    • http://www.graham-mitchell.com
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 08:45:58 AM »

Quote from: ced
Wouldn't it have been better to list only cameras that are still manufactured?

Why? There are more of us using old camera models than current models.
Logged
Graham Mitchell - www.graham-mitchell.com

tho_mas

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1797
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 09:10:34 AM »

Quote from: A.K.
Well, since there seems to be no way to edit the poll, I am left to ask Contax users to write comments.
so 1 Contax vote in "other".

here are two polls from some time ago:
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....734&hl=poll
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....962&hl=poll



Logged

tesfoto

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 144
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 01:47:50 PM »

Quote from: A.K.
Yes, sorry, I forgot about it, although have thought about buying one some time ago.
Well, since there seems to be no way to edit the poll, I am left to ask Contax users to write comments.


Hey AK you also miss out on Pentax

Pentax 67
Pentax 645

Soon to come Pentax 645D


Logged

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 313
    • http://www.billcaulfeild-browne.com
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 10:41:29 PM »

Quote from: A.K.
Hello,
I kindly ask everybody to participate in this small survey.
If similar information is available somewhere I would be grateful to receive a link.

Phase One DF.
Logged

sinar444

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 03:37:42 AM »

Quote from: A.K.
Hello,
I kindly ask everybody to participate in this small survey.
If similar information is available somewhere I would be grateful to receive a link.

Mamiya 645 AFD II and III

Best regards
sinar444
http://www.sinart.hu

Logged

revaaron

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 333
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 10:50:33 AM »

other = contax.

though I'm going to probably get a rz67 pro II sometime as the price drops on ebay.

JDG

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 103
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 11:13:13 AM »

Currently Phase One DF,
previously pretty much everything else
Logged

vgogolak

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 343
    • http://
Which MF cameras do you use?
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 03:06:58 PM »

Another CONTAX, CONTAX in Other!!   :-)  (I have TWO!!)

Victor
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up