Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)  (Read 4045 times)

arc-technika

  • Guest
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« on: March 30, 2010, 05:19:18 PM »

My ALPA 28HR Digaron was replaced by Rodenstock and I have decided to swap it with a 35HR instead. I'm selling the brand new replaced 28HR to fund the new lens' purchase.

Asking for $6500 shipped.

Also looking for a 35HR/Digitar to trade with.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:45:26 AM by arc-technika »
Logged

arc-technika

  • Guest
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 01:41:22 AM »

bump*
Logged

arc-technika

  • Guest
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 06:15:16 PM »

Price lowered to $6,200.
Logged

Edmund Sumner

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • http://http://www.edmundsumner.co.uk/site/index.html
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 05:59:13 AM »

Quote from: arc-technika
Price lowered to $6,200.
my friend

you can buy cheaper new

E
Logged

arc-technika

  • Guest
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 03:00:20 PM »

Hi Edmund, could you provide a source for a brand new 28HR for less than $6,200 USD?
I was basing my price by ALPA's website, as it reflects the current exchange rate. I'd be happy to lower it to more fair price if so, but I do feel that a $500 discount off of a brand new lens directly from Switzerland is fair.
 

Professional price     CHF 7,207.00          EUR 5,017.40           USD 6,715.29

Quote from: Edmund Sumner
my friend

you can buy cheaper new

E
Logged

Edmund Sumner

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • http://http://www.edmundsumner.co.uk/site/index.html
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 05:25:22 PM »

Quote from: arc-technika
Hi Edmund, could you provide a source for a brand new 28HR for less than $6,200 USD?
I was basing my price by ALPA's website, as it reflects the current exchange rate. I'd be happy to lower it to more fair price if so, but I do feel that a $500 discount off of a brand new lens directly from Switzerland is fair.
 

Professional price     CHF 7,207.00          EUR 5,017.40           USD 6,715.29


http://www.linhofstudio.com/products/lenses/dlens.html

3199 uk

4916 $
Logged

ericstaud

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 389
    • http://www.ericstaudenmaier.com
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »

Quote from: Edmund Sumner
http://www.linhofstudio.com/products/lenses/dlens.html

3199 uk

4916 $

Edmund, the site you link charges 4500.00 ($6,915.37) for the Alpa version of that lens (which is what Andrew is selling).  You're quoting a price for an incorrect product.

http://www.linhofstudio.com/products/camer...html#alpalenses
Logged

archivue

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 417
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 07:09:39 PM »

for the Alpa version of that lens (which is what Andrew is selling)?

ALPA ? he forgot to mention it !
Logged

ericstaud

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 389
    • http://www.ericstaudenmaier.com
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 10:42:40 PM »

Quote from: archivue
for the Alpa version of that lens (which is what Andrew is selling)?

ALPA ? he forgot to mention it !

I'm speechless. I don't know what you and Edmund have against Andrew, but it would be a nice start if you both could read the title of the thread which starts out "FS: Alpa....".  I've met Andrew, and he's a real stand up guy (at least I haven't seen him trashing anyone's for sale listings with a bunch of incorrect information anyway).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 11:01:08 PM by ericstaud »
Logged

arc-technika

  • Guest
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 01:45:00 AM »

Thanks Eric, I thought I did something absurdly wrong for a moment.  I suppose I should have also included the ALPA bit in the description as well for redundancy.


Quote from: ericstaud
I'm speechless. I don't know what you and Edmund have against Andrew, but it would be a nice start if you both could read the title of the thread which starts out "FS: Alpa....".  I've met Andrew, and he's a real stand up guy (at least I haven't seen him trashing anyone's for sale listings with a bunch of incorrect information anyway).
Logged

archivue

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 417
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »

" I don't know what you and Edmund have against Andrew"

nothing at all... alpa lens have more value because of their mount, so the price is correct !
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 03:37:32 AM by archivue »
Logged

arc-technika

  • Guest
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 02:37:22 PM »

Lowered to $6,000 before heading off to consignment!
Logged

arc-technika

  • Guest
FS: ALPA Rodenstock 28mm HR (Brand New)
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »

Heading to consignment.



Quote from: arc-technika
Lowered to $6,000 before heading off to consignment!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 04:13:20 PM by arc-technika »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up