Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Flextight X5  (Read 4564 times)

hacimd

Hasselblad Flextight X5
« on: March 30, 2010, 05:02:22 pm »

I'm hoping to find some in depth information on the Flextight x5 scanner, outside of the hasselblad website.  Any useful links  that could help me maximize its abilities  would be greatly appreciated.

DesW

Hasselblad Flextight X5
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 05:44:14 pm »

Quote from: hacimd
I'm hoping to find some in depth information on the Flextight x5 scanner, outside of the hasselblad website.  Any useful links  that could help me maximize its abilities  would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
What do you wish to know?
DesW

hacimd

Hasselblad Flextight X5
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 09:45:51 am »

I'm curious to know of a forum or site where I can read about individuals experiences with the X5 scanner, both positive and negative.  Basically, an overview of important settings to be aware of and how to get the best scan possible for large format printing.  Thank you for responding.
hacimd

Quote from: DesW
Hi,
What do you wish to know?
DesW

fredjeang

Hasselblad Flextight X5
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:24:17 pm »

Quote from: hacimd
I'm curious to know of a forum or site where I can read about individuals experiences with the X5 scanner, both positive and negative.  Basically, an overview of important settings to be aware of and how to get the best scan possible for large format printing.  Thank you for responding.
hacimd
Hi,

If you read french, go there: http://www.revoirfoto.com/3/?lg=&pg=36&tcat=Scanner
The Flextight X5 is really good.

Cheers.

brud

Hasselblad Flextight X5
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 12:30:20 am »

Roberto was just in Kansas City for a workshop and we discussed the scanning.  He uses two of the x5's  His article on 3f is great.

http://www.bigano.com/index.php/en/consult...ile-format.html

fredjeang

Hasselblad Flextight X5
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 03:58:13 am »

You won't tell me that film does not have something special that digital does....
Pages: [1]   Go Up