Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon IPF6100 in Boston, MA  (Read 738 times)

shewhorn

• http://
FS: Canon IPF6100 in Boston, MA
« on: March 26, 2010, 01:24:40 pm »

Canon IPF6100 in excellent condition. 24" large format printer. Comes with new Black, Magenta, and Matte Black ink carts as well (worth $234) and both the left and the right print heads were just replaced ($1100 value). Cash, Visa or MC accepted. $1200 + MA sales tax for a total of $1275. I'm the original owner and it's always been located in a humidity controlled environment with an air cleaner (well taken care of).

This printer produces GORGEOUS prints. If you sell 3 20"x30" canvases to your clients it will have more than paid for itself. Reason for selling... I have an IPF8300 that's going to arrive on Tuesday and I'm going to get a 6300 as well.

Buyer must pick up themselves (from Waltham, MA), this is too big to ship. If you're in the Boston area I'll come over and help you set it up and show you some of the ins and outs. Dimension wise it's 46" long by about 24" wide and 12.5" high. Easily fits into an SUV when taken off the stand and it can probably fit into a decent size 5 door vehicle like a Subaru Outback though you may have to make a second trip for the stand.

Cheers, Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up