Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom and Photoshop Coordination  (Read 1711 times)

Phinius

• Violet Crown Photogaphs
Lightroom and Photoshop Coordination
« on: March 24, 2010, 01:36:02 pm »

Michael,

I would enjoy an article that discusses the advantages/disadvantages of various processes used by LR and PS. For example, when an image is enlarged, is it better done by LR or PS? Does the ability to avoid resampling give an advantage to PS under certain conditions?

Please keep up the good work as LL is the best on the web.

Thanks,
Ron

John.Murray

• Images by Murray
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 11:46:04 pm »

I'll second that!  

I'd specifically like to see you and Jeff describe your workflow, round-tripping through photoshop, back to lightroom for printing.  Perhaps in the Lightroom 3 Video?

It's been a long winter, we need to see a new fashion statement from Mr. Schewe in any case.....
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 11:51:00 pm by Joh.Murray »

schrodingerscat

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 12:33:14 pm »

Quote from: Joh.Murray
I'll second that!  

I'd specifically like to see you and Jeff describe your workflow, round-tripping through photoshop, back to lightroom for printing.  Perhaps in the Lightroom 3 Video?

It's been a long winter, we need to see a new fashion statement from Mr. Schewe in any case.....

Would be interested as well.

The way things are now, 'bout the only reason for me staying with Photoshop is soft proofing. With the increasing capability of LR, it looks like PS CS4 will be my last upgrade. Will probably go to LR3 and if it still lacks soft proofing in the final release, just use CS4 for printing.

Would like to see Jeff in a dark pinstripe and silk tie. Maybe something Armani.
Pages: [1]   Go Up