Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H4-50 / H4-50MS and Architectural Photography  (Read 8787 times)

seanconboyphotogenics

Hasselblad H4-50 / H4-50MS and Architectural Photography
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 05:28:09 am »

hi iam architectural photographer working with the 50mp hasselbad on linhof techno , rodenstock digitars and h4. System and software works very well for me .I shoot mainly tethered but also use image bank ,myself and clients delighted with image quality.23mm rodenstock is a amazing lens ,if you need any info contact me regards sean

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 06:47:52 am »

Quote from: seanconboyphotogenics
hi iam architectural photographer working with the 50mp hasselbad on linhof techno , rodenstock digitars and h4. System and software works very well for me .I shoot mainly tethered but also use image bank ,myself and clients delighted with image quality.23mm rodenstock is a amazing lens ,if you need any info contact me regards sean

Welcome on board Sean, nice to see you here and looking forward to see some of your work posted!

Yair

(Still have that shot of the wheel of your GT3 BTW....)
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

pixjohn

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 01:08:25 pm »

Do you use phocus to correct lens falloff? I currently shoot with a Leaf Aptus 75 but its so buggy I am giving up on it. I love the files when they work but the software and back reliability sucks.  I use the 24xl a lot but also thought about maybe getting the 23 allowing more shift. I am thinking about getting the 28 for the H camera for quick shots. I also shoot with my H2 camera, but hate the lens barreling and want to see how good the Phocus corrects the problems.

The one item of concern I have is the look of the files. I am use to shooting with a Dalsa chip and the H4 is a Kodak chip. Its feels like i am changing films from Fuji to Kodak.

Pix

Quote from: seanconboyphotogenics
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 01:10:42 pm by pixjohn »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up