Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for 3 photographers  (Read 1543 times)

Sigursteinn

Looking for 3 photographers
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:08:27 pm »

Do to the fact that traveling to some of the best photo locations to capture the volcanic eruption here in Iceland it has become so expensive for me alone, so I'm looking for 3 photographers to come and join me on a 4 day photography volcanic photography tour in Iceland

I am organizing a 4 day photography tour that begins on thursday march 25th and will stay out until sunday 28th of march. The plan is to capture as many locations of the volcanic eruption and lava flow as possible. We will travel in special modified Supper Jeep that is made to travel on Icelandic glacier's and to cross deep rivers but there is a risk that the heat from the volcano could melt the glacier and cause floods in the surrounding area. So only the extreme equipment can be organized for this tour. On this tour it is necessary to have a support from a back-up vehicle.I have been in contact with helicopter and snowmobiles services here in Iceland.

We plan to start the tour by renting helicopter, allowing 2x20 minuets flying time over the eruption on thursday but the weather forecast looks good then. We then plan to get as close as possible to the lava flow.

I have spotted out some of the best photo locations and organized how to get there
On this tour we need to have a back-up vehicles

We will pick you up on the Airport airport and drive you directly to the volcanic area of Eyjafjallajokull glacier.

The total cost is US$ 6.000 Includes 20 min helicopter tour, Supper Jeeps, snowmobiles, accommodation and guides.

Days
March 24th-28th
April 1st - 4th
Wednesday to Sunday
Cost US$ 5.500
MAX 6

4 day tour and prize includes all food, drinks, guides, 2x20 min helicopter flight, supper jeeps, food, drinks, communications, airport pickup and accommodation. The only thing you need to do is to get yourself and you photo gear to Iceland. The minute I will pick you up at the airport we will arrange everything for you.

For more info make a friend request on my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sigursteinn.baldursson?ref=profile.

You can also contact me through my Photoshelter account

This is done to identify myself so this is not  spam.

Sorry for the short notice !
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 04:50:41 pm by Sigursteinn »
Pages: [1]   Go Up