Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR 2.6 crashes  (Read 1874 times)

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
LR 2.6 crashes
« on: March 17, 2010, 03:22:06 pm »

I just had another Lightroom crash. Ever since the gradient tool was introduced, I've had consistent crashes where i have to force quit the program and restart. This happened on my previous computer running Vist 32-bit, and now occurs with my current computer on which I have Win 7 64-bit. The crash is regardless of whether I use the 32-bit or the 64-bit version or LR.

Has anyone else had this on a regular basis and has anyone figured out a workaround? Thanks.

Nemo

pegelli

• http://pegelli.smugmug.com/
LR 2.6 crashes
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 06:51:30 pm »

Quote from: nemophoto
I just had another Lightroom crash. Ever since the gradient tool was introduced, I've had consistent crashes where i have to force quit the program and restart. This happened on my previous computer running Vist 32-bit, and now occurs with my current computer on which I have Win 7 64-bit. The crash is regardless of whether I use the 32-bit or the 64-bit version or LR.

Has anyone else had this on a regular basis and has anyone figured out a workaround? Thanks.

Nemo

I had this frequently with 2.4 or 2.5, and since 2.6 it hasn't happened once yet.  
pieter, aka pegelli

francois

LR 2.6 crashes
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 02:47:12 am »

Quote from: nemophoto

Nemo
I'm using a Mac but I've found that from time to time, Lightroom starts crashing really often when I use either the gradient tool or the brush. Deleting the Lightroom pref file has always solved the issue. The issue eventually comes back after a while…

I don't know if this solution works on Windows PCs or not.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up