Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Print you say...  (Read 13420 times)

Rob C

Print you say...
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2010, 02:59:45 pm »

Quote from: fredjeang
Indeed! That is exactly what I'm doing now  

Fred.

Then Madrid must be much warmer than Mallorca: I am freezing and the wood burner is burning wood and the electric thing is doing electricity, but apart from ever higher GESA bills, which will get even higher when IVA goes up, I am still damn cold. The thought of a beer is positively masochistic!

Ciao

Rob C

fredjeang

Print you say...
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2010, 03:15:12 pm »

Quote from: Rob C
Then Madrid must be much warmer than Mallorca: I am freezing and the wood burner is burning wood and the electric thing is doing electricity, but apart from ever higher GESA bills, which will get even higher when IVA goes up, I am still damn cold. The thought of a beer is positively masochistic!

Ciao

Rob C
Hi Rob,

After the more than horrible winter we had in Madrid so far, yes, 2 days of sun and decent temperatures, I took my cofee on a terrasse today thinking why I'm not in the warm everglades that describes so well Claire, throwing jamon ibĂ©rico to the crocodiles while I'm drinking lazily my beer with the brand new sunglasses that are useless so far, watching careless the back of my P65 while my assistant is looking for sandwiches  ; and today tobaco has increased taxes in reminder of the next IVA boost...thinking why I'm paying 1500euros each months for my 200m2 flat, knowing that I'm lucky but non stop higher bills, harder works for less incomes...mmm...a move is on the air Rob.

Cheers,

Fred.

Oh, and did I mentionned the last inteligent Gallardon's 180 euros taxes for city rubbish? Keep Marllorca Rob, good weather is coming soon.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:50:02 pm by fredjeang »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up