Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sold: BetterLight model 6050 with high speed CCD +portability option  (Read 2145 times)

RobertBrewster

This is a model 6050 BetterLight scan back. It is the SCSI model. The serial number is 1140. The back has been upgraded by BetterLight to the faster (ISO 200-3200) tri-linear CCD.

I will include the recommended-by-BetterLight Ratoc FireWire adapter, which allows the back to be used with any current computer with a FireWire port. We use the BetterLight with no problem on MacBooks and MacPro's.

The portability kit allows for use on location with no AC source. The case will hold the scanback, controller, cables, and a laptop.

This set is in excellent condition, and has always worked without problems. I can't find a lot of sales of these for comparison; the current 6000-HS is, I think, the same scanback with the newer USB controller and larger hard drive, sells for 12,995. For this one, I'm asking $5,400 or best offer. I will pay for US shipping; international shipping at cost. Paypal preferred. Feel free to make an offer, you won't hurt my feelings!

Please email with questions, or if you want to see it demo'd, we can do that too. Thank you!

Here is a web gallery with photos:

http://www.jaggerfoto.com/betterlight

for some reason, when I click on this link, I get a "not found" message, then when I click "refresh" I get the web gallery. If it doesn't work for you, let me know, I'll send the photos to you.

email me at: rbrewster (at) jaggerfoto (dot) com

we have feedback on ebay as jaggerfoto
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:10:12 pm by RobertBrewster »
Pages: [1]   Go Up