Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: ZEISS 100mm F2 ZF macro for Nikon  (Read 2879 times)

LyleCamera

FS: ZEISS 100mm F2 ZF macro for Nikon
« on: March 07, 2010, 02:43:45 pm »

Mint copy of the 100mm F2 Zeiss Makro Planar in ZF mount.  Lens comes with original box, original hood, original caps and papers.  Glass is mint, clean.  Hard to tell the lens was used much at all.  As you know this is a spectacular performer.  I can e-mail photos of the lens up request to interested, serious, buyers.  I won't get involved in price haggling on this lens.  I want $1175 and that includes shipping in the USA and I don't add for paypal fees.  I will ship internationally but only via express with full insurance and that costs a good bit extra depending on your country of destination.

This lens regularly sells for $1200-$1300 on ebay before you add on shipping, etc.   And many of those show visible signs of use, etc.

Joe Dragon Fine Art Photography

• http://
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 12:24:28 am »

Quote from: LyleCamera
Mint copy of the 100mm F2 Zeiss Makro Planar in ZF mount.  Lens comes with original box, original hood, original caps and papers.  Glass is mint, clean.  Hard to tell the lens was used much at all.  As you know this is a spectacular performer.  I can e-mail photos of the lens up request to interested, serious, buyers.  I won't get involved in price haggling on this lens.  I want $1175 and that includes shipping in the USA and I don't add for paypal fees.  I will ship internationally but only via express with full insurance and that costs a good bit extra depending on your country of destination.

This lens regularly sells for $1200-$1300 on ebay before you add on shipping, etc.   And many of those show visible signs of use, etc.

Joe Dragon Fine Art Photography

• http://
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 12:30:48 am »

Hello,  Noticed your Zeiss 100mm  macro for sale. Although I am still shooting 35mm film, will be moving to use 4x5, but still enjoy the easy shooting with 35mm. Do I assume that this lens will fit all the Nikon film cameras? Where are you located and since I have the Nikon 105 macro, can you give me an idea on the quality percentage of the 100 over my 105? Thanks for your time.  Please email me at jdragonfineart@yahoo.com.

Hoang

• http://www.hxpham.com
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 07:42:07 pm »

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 02:04:26 pm by Hoang »

JuanoOliveros

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:04:55 pm »

Please PM or email me, I'm very interested and have the funds on Paypal available. I am new to the board but have many feedback on other forums, let me know. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up