Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Copy Adjustments tool  (Read 5315 times)

Nill Toulme

• http://www.toulmephoto.com
Copy Adjustments tool
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:53:27 pm »

Is there a way to set the Copy Adjustments tool to exclude the crop in what it copies?

Nill

Joe Behar

Copy Adjustments tool
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:57:13 pm »

Quote from: Nill Toulme
Is there a way to set the Copy Adjustments tool to exclude the crop in what it copies?

Nill

Copy your adjustments, go to the adjustments tab (the square with the horizontal lines), uncheck the crop box and apply to selected captures. You can also save the adjustments as a style and apply that style to any capture in any folder.

Hope that helps

Nill Toulme

• http://www.toulmephoto.com
Copy Adjustments tool
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 11:03:54 pm »

Thanks Joe.  Is there a way to set it so it defaults to ignoring the crop on copy and apply?

Nill

Joe Behar

Copy Adjustments tool
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 12:16:47 pm »

Quote from: Nill Toulme
Thanks Joe.  Is there a way to set it so it defaults to ignoring the crop on copy and apply?

Nill

Nill,

Not that I know of...sorry

jeremyrh

Re: Copy Adjustments tool
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 11:20:02 am »

Nill,

Not that I know of...sorry

If you go to the Adjustments Clipboard and select the stuff you usually like to copy, then click three dots, and uncheck "Autoselect adjusted", then when you click the two-headed arrow, it includes by default the stuff you have yourself just selected in the Adjustments Clipboard, which may exclude "Crop".

I think.

Could be wrong ... :-(

jeremyrh

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 03:57:33 am »

If you go to the Adjustments Clipboard and select the stuff you usually like to copy, then click three dots, and uncheck "Autoselect adjusted", then when you click the two-headed arrow, it includes by default the stuff you have yourself just selected in the Adjustments Clipboard, which may exclude "Crop".

I think.

Could be wrong ... :-(

I think on further inspection that I am wrong. Can one of the C1 gurus please explain how the contents of the Adjustments clipboard are decided?

Jimmy D Uptain

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 08:51:57 pm »

No Guru, but it appears that any adjustments made are the ones that are copied to the "clipboard".

So when you copy adjustments, go to the clipboard and see what will be applied to the next image. Uncheck what you don't want applied.
Pages: [1]   Go Up