Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders  (Read 3622 times)

LyleCamera

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
FS: RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders
« on: March 02, 2010, 10:07:54 PM »

I have 3 different RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders.  I am selling them as follows.

2 as the B150-B ultimate package as sold by RRS  $550 shipping in the USA is $14

1 B150-B rail by itself  $290  shipping in the USA is $9

All rails come with their respective cases.  The dual rail package I had longer and used a little more.
The single rail was used very, very, little.   All rails are fully functional and smooth as can be.  

I can e-mail photos to serious buyers.  

I will ship overseas and shipping costs will depend on country of destination.

Payment via PAYPAL.
Logged

Robert DeCandido PhD

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 234
    • http://www.BirdingBob.com
FS: RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 03:39:59 PM »

Lyle,

Someone over at Fm Forums is interested in some of your equipment:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/873503
Logged

LyleCamera

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
FS: RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:44:05 AM »

Quote from: Robert DeCandido PhD
Lyle,

Someone over at Fm Forums is interested in some of your equipment:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/873503


Well, DARN!  I am not a Fred Miranda member, nor do I care to be.  So hopefully he will be able to contact over here.
Logged

LyleCamera

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
FS: RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 11:56:27 AM »

Quote from: LyleCamera
I have 3 different RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders.  I am selling them as follows.

2 as the B150-B ultimate package as sold by RRS  $550 shipping in the USA is $14

1 B150-B rail by itself  $290  shipping in the USA is $9

All rails come with their respective cases.  The dual rail package I had longer and used a little more.
The single rail was used very, very, little.   All rails are fully functional and smooth as can be.  

I can e-mail photos to serious buyers.  

I will ship overseas and shipping costs will depend on country of destination.

Payment via PAYPAL.


Ultimate package sold for $550.  1 rail left.
Logged

BernieBak

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • http://
FS: RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 01:01:32 PM »

Quote from: LyleCamera
Ultimate package sold for $550.  1 rail left.
I am interested in the RRS macro rail. Is the single rail still available?
Bernie Bak
Logged

BernieBak

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • http://
FS: RRS really right stuff B150-B macro sliders
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 12:15:53 AM »

Quote from: BernieBak
I am interested in the RRS macro rail. Is the single rail still available?
Bernie Bak
I received the RRS macro rail today. Fast shipping and great packaging and item as described in like new condition. Just in time for capturing some macro images of spring flowers. Thanks Jeff.
Bernie Bak
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up