Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Really Right Stuff L-Plate for Canon 5D with Grip  (Read 2206 times)

camera_sutra

FS: Really Right Stuff L-Plate for Canon 5D with Grip
« on: February 25, 2010, 02:00:08 pm »

I just upgraded to a Canon 5D MKII and this L-Plate won't fit it. It is in excellent condition. It is an L-Plate made for a Canon 5D with Battery Grip.  It doesn't have any scratches and I will include the allen wrench that came with it. I am asking $130 for it. That includes shipping and any paypal fees. Here's a link to the RRS website that describes it:

Really Right Stuff L-Plate Canon 5D with Grip

The bracket works really well. When using a ball head, you don't have to drop the ball to the side to do portrait shots. It also keeps the lens in about the same position between portrait and landscape orientations so that recomposing is easy. I am going to buy wone of these for my 5D MKII.

Send me a message if you are interested.

[attachment=20512:lplate1.jpg][attachment=20513:lplate2.jpg]

camera_sutra

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 01:25:51 am »

I'm dropping the price to $120 USD.  And I will include shipping to US or Canada.  Also, you don't have to pay me any extra for pay pal fees.

Quote from: camera_sutra
I just upgraded to a Canon 5D MKII and this L-Plate won't fit it. It is in excellent condition. It is an L-Plate made for a Canon 5D with Battery Grip. It doesn't have any scratches and I will include the allen wrench that came with it. I am asking $130 for it. That includes shipping and any paypal fees. Here's a link to the RRS website that describes it:

Really Right Stuff L-Plate Canon 5D with Grip

The bracket works really well. When using a ball head, you don't have to drop the ball to the side to do portrait shots. It also keeps the lens in about the same position between portrait and landscape orientations so that recomposing is easy. I am going to buy wone of these for my 5D MKII.

Send me a message if you are interested.

[attachment=20512:lplate1.jpg][attachment=20513:lplate2.jpg]

camera_sutra

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 01:33:54 am »

Make offer  

Quote from: camera_sutra
I'm dropping the price to $120 USD. And I will include shipping to US or Canada. Also, you don't have to pay me any extra for pay pal fees.
Pages: [1]   Go Up