Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dachaworks.com iPhone case  (Read 1818 times)

cjmonty

• http://
dachaworks.com iPhone case
« on: February 22, 2010, 06:31:03 pm »

I have designed a new iPhone case, to help better use the smartphone as a networking/picture-taking/image-viewing/web-browsing tool.  

While its not perfect, the iPhone has really changed the way I view the web and how I take and share personal and documentary shots, not to mention for sharing jpegs of professional work.  

The L-L forums have also been a motivation for the project, with the many discussions on the intersection between new technology and its use in the real-world.  

With that in mind, I would gladly appreciate anyone taking a look at our website and the Module case I designed, and offering a little private or public feedback.

I can't say its a "professional photographer's"  tool, but for what its worth, it helps prevent dropping, eases hand strain during those epic emails, and actually allows me to take picture & video on my iPhone with just one hand!  (ok, so I could just manage it before, but 5 times out of 10 the iPhone ended up on the floor/street and left me with a strained little-finger).

Thanks!

www.dachaworks.com

marcgoldring

dachaworks.com iPhone case
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 01:07:15 pm »

I've looked at the web site and while the case looks intriguing, I find it very hard to understand what exactly it is doing that will make it easier to use. Granted I only spent a brief time reading the copy, but it wasn't clear to me why the ridge made it easier to hold it for long periods of time.

Also, I love the photographs but at times the glossy surfaces made them very hard to decipher...fun to look at, though.

Best of luck.

Marco
Marc Goldring
visit my site Marcoclicks
Pages: [1]   Go Up