Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linhof Master Technika  (Read 3089 times)

cameraguy

Linhof Master Technika
« on: February 21, 2010, 11:37:13 am »

I've decided to sell a mint Linhof Master Technika that I just don't have time to learn or use; I'll stick with my MF and Leicas since I'm not a professional photographer. I just bought the camera from a professional photographer and it is all in mint condition-very beautiful camera.

Linhof Master Technika with anatomical grip, optical viewfinder, 3 cammed lenses: Rodenstock 150 f5.6 Symmar-S, Rodenstock 90 f6.8 Grandagon N Green Line, Rodenstock 240 f5.6 APO Sinar N; also a Wista (I believe) loupe and several different kinds of film holders. The photographer hadn't used the camera since adjustment from Marflex and I haven't even had the time to try to put it together to shoot a shot. Whole thing $4200.00.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 07:19:28 am by cameraguy »

Tim Jones

Linhof Master Technika
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:25:38 pm »

Quote from: cameraguy
I've decided to sell a mint Linhof Master Technika that I just don't have time to learn or use; I'll stick with my MF and Leicas since I'm not a professional photographer. I just bought the camera from a professional photographer and it is all in mint condition-very beautiful camera.

Linhof Master Technika with anatomical grip, optical viewfinder, 3 cammed lenses: Rodenstock 150 f5.6 Symmar-S, Rodenstock 90 f6.8 Grandagon N Green Line, Rodenstock 240 f5.6 APO Sinar N; also a Wista (I believe) loupe and several different kinds of film holders. The photographer hadn't used the camera since adjustment from Marflex and I haven't even had the time to try to put it together to shoot a shot. Whole thing $4200.00.

Hello,

I have a Leica M wide Angle Tri elmar WATE 16-21 i would trade . Are you interested?
Tim

epines

• ethan pines photography
Linhof Master Technika
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 01:47:58 am »

Is the Rodenstock 150mm lens a Sironar-N or Sironar-S? Are you willing to sell it separately?

thanks

ethan

Quote from: cameraguy

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
Linhof Master Technika
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 12:42:01 am »

Would you sell the viewfinder separately?  If so please message me.  Thanks, Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up