Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pictures Missing from Composing with Color  (Read 1820 times)

John.Murray

• Images by Murray
Pictures Missing from Composing with Color
« on: February 18, 2010, 03:10:31 pm »

I normally use IE8 for casual browsing, this is the 2nd article I've seen that does not display pictures; Firefox / Safari / Chrome are fine.  A little checking under the hood reveals a bunch of nasty MSO tags......  this article was likely authored in MS-Word.  

HickersonJasonC

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 11:29:03 pm »

Quote from: Joh.Murray
I normally use IE8 for casual browsing, this is the 2nd article I've seen that does not display pictures; Firefox / Safari / Chrome are fine.  A little checking under the hood reveals a bunch of nasty MSO tags......  this article was likely authored in MS-Word.  

The only photo in the article is the title photo, which ironically does not use color as a compositional element (and it's yet another Antelope Canyon shot). All others are diagrams. I haven't read the article yet, but plan to tonight.

svein

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 07:03:16 am »

Quote from: Joh.Murray

Agree, no photos with IE6 and IE8, worked with Firefox and Opera.

michael

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 09:59:06 am »

I thought I'd stripped the tags out. Guess not. Too late now. On to other things.

Serves people right for using IE.  

Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up