Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some colorful Images  (Read 2583 times)

RobReuthal

Some colorful Images
« on: February 15, 2010, 03:16:39 am »

I make this in Frankfurt last Summer

[attachment=20253:blue_windows.jpg]

[attachment=20254:orange_windows.jpg]

[attachment=20255:blue_windows2.jpg]

[attachment=20256:curved.jpg]

Ed Blagden

Some colorful Images
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 06:42:09 am »

I love number 2 for its Mondrian-esque simplicity and boldness.  Number 4 is slightly out of place with the others but is nonetheless a really nice image which gives good contrast between ancient and modern.  

Ed

Christoph C. Feldhaim

• There is no rule! No - wait ...
Some colorful Images
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 06:51:34 am »

Very nice series. I'd like to see more of this style and find it worth exploring deeper.
Thanks for sharing !

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Some colorful Images
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 01:38:30 pm »

Very well seen and executed. The first three are indeed very Mondrian-esque in their simplicity and the use of colors, shapes and lines.

RobReuthal

Some colorful Images
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 02:13:54 pm »

Thank you, at the second one my reason was certainly "Piet Mondrian" by capture it  

John R

Some colorful Images
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 06:56:50 pm »

I like the first two. Very colourful. But my the Europeans are bold with their colours! Are the colours really that way, or does the Sony have a deep saturation default,much like Velvia film? One of the things I learned on this site is how different people are in their use of format. All different and irregular. And I say this not because I don't like it or have anything against it, but rather because I was weaned on the rectangle of the viewfinder and the discipline of shooting slides. So it is so different for me.

JMR

RobReuthal

Some colorful Images
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 02:19:48 am »

Quote from: John R
I like the first two. Very colourful. But my the Europeans are bold with their colours! Are the colours really that way, or does the Sony have a deep saturation default,much like Velvia film? One of the things I learned on this site is how different people are in their use of format. All different and irregular. And I say this not because I don't like it or have anything against it, but rather because I was weaned on the rectangle of the viewfinder and the discipline of shooting slides. So it is so different for me.

JMR

Hi Rob, germans have cheap colors in    environment. so I MAKE some ! ..kidding. this pics are processed with HighKey and cross processing and I like it. To do what I have to do because it´s written anywhere is not a cup of mine I do what I want and therefore distinguishes also the formats from "Norm"   I know I´m not a good " DIN german" they allways do the right things.    
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 02:25:07 am by RobReuthal »
Pages: [1]   Go Up