Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where to get Glamour 2 in Canada?  (Read 1194 times)

k_p98

Where to get Glamour 2 in Canada?
« on: February 08, 2010, 10:07:38 pm »

So I finally got my Canon iPF6100 and am printing just fine.  Really wanted to do canvas and I'm off to a decent start.  With my initial order I bought paper, canvas, and a quart of Eco Print Shield for the canvas.  But I am having a bit of trouble with it and really want to try the Glamour 2.  Spraying isn't really an option, but just being able to pour it onto the print and move it all around seems like its easy enough.  With the Eco Print Shield I'm getting far too many "water spots".  I'm diluting with 20% of distilled water as per instructions but there are just so many air bubbles and foam everywhere that it can't be managed.  As it dries many disappear but when you hold the canvas at just the right angle, there are still far too many of these "water spots".

So I'd like to get my hands on some Glamour 2 but it seems tricky up here in Canada.  Where do all my fellow Canadians get theirs?  I see Vistek has the pint sizes in stock, but its $35 for less than 500mL!!!  A major ripoff if you ask me considering its $20 in the US.  The gallon jugs don't say in stock.  I suppose I could buy a pint right now just to play with, but since it won't go far, where do I look to get more?

Thanks,

Kiran

Pages: [1]   Go Up