Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glamour II Matter for sale  (Read 1144 times)

ghaynes754

Glamour II Matter for sale
« on: February 03, 2010, 06:52:02 pm »

I've switched to Premier Eco Shield so have some Glamour II for sale.  1 full gallon of Matte, 1 Matte with about 500ml removed and 1 Gloss about a 1/4 full.  Asking  $100 plus $30 shipping for all.  Got them mid December 2009.

ghaynes754

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 08:12:16 pm »

bump

k_p98

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 10:54:12 pm »

Why are you switching if I may ask?  I am thinking of switching to the Glamour 2.  I've tried the Eco Print once now and just don't like how you have to do 3 coats.  Even then it wasn't enough as my canvas cracked a big around the corners.  Watching the video of applying the Glamour 2 with only one coat and during it nice and thick is I'm thinking a better choice.  

Where abouts are you?  I wouldn't want to ship it but perhaps pick it up?  I'm in Mississauga.

k_p98

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 11:12:44 pm »

Quote from: k_p98
Why are you switching if I may ask?  I am thinking of switching to the Glamour 2.  I've tried the Eco Print once now and just don't like how you have to do 3 coats.  Even then it wasn't enough as my canvas cracked a big around the corners.  Watching the video of applying the Glamour 2 with only one coat and during it nice and thick is I'm thinking a better choice.  

Where abouts are you?  I wouldn't want to ship it but perhaps pick it up?  I'm in Mississauga.

Ha!  For some reason seeing as Michael Reichman is from Toronto, I had a mental brain freeze and thought most people on here were local to the Toronto area.  But of course this is an International forum and you're probably nowhere close which would make picking it up a problem!!!  Sorry for my temporary brain freeze.

ghaynes754

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 12:23:51 am »

I'm located just north of Denver, CO so Mississauga might be little far to drive.  

Making the switch due to the limited ventilation that I have (no spray booth) and the difference in the odor between Glamour II and Eco Print.  Eco Print isn't completely odorless but it pretty darn close.  I found I still need to do 2-3 coats of either one to eliminate cracking while stretching.  Price is close to the same for both but since Glamour II can be thinned 30-50% depending on how you apply (roll or spray) there is some cost savings.  But for me Eco Print is better in the smell department.
Pages: [1]   Go Up