Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Silvestri Flexibellows for Bicam or S4 camera lens  (Read 960 times)

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
SOLD Silvestri Flexibellows for Bicam or S4 camera lens
« on: January 31, 2010, 07:40:57 pm »

Hi,

I got this idea I was going to adapt this flexibellows to my Rollei  for use with the 150apo macro, but ended up buying an X-Act2 instead.   Anyhow I now have this flexibellows for sale.   I won it on ebay against other bidders for (now SOLD)  so that's what I'm hoping to sell it for, however I'll consider your offers.  As an aside for those that wonder how this might work, the 150mm apo macro lens for the Rollei requires a 68mm extension to focus to infinity and that allows for lots of room to create the tilt and or shift mechanism.  That lens has a huge image circle which would allow for tilts and shifts.  I now use it with my X-Act2.  

The flexibellows comes with its original box.  Leather bellows is still nice and supple and all actions are smooth and zero detents are snappy.   I've attached some photos of the bellows with varied positions below.

SOLD

Eric
[attachment=19892:_MG_1192.jpg]  [attachment=19893:_MG_1190.jpg]  [attachment=19894:_MG_1184.jpg] [attachment=19895:_MG_1186.jpg][attachment=19896:_MG_1187.jpg]
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 03:06:23 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA

indivar

• http://www.indivarsivanathan.com
Silvestri Flexibellows for Bicam or S4 camera lens
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 03:11:48 pm »

Quote from: EricWHiss
Hi,

I got this idea I was going to adapt this flexibellows to my Rollei  for use with the 150apo macro, but ended up buying an X-Act2 instead.   Anyhow I now have this flexibellows for sale.   I won it on ebay against other bidders for $385 so that's what I'm hoping to sell it for, however I'll consider your offers.  As an aside for those that wonder how this might work, the 150mm apo macro lens for the Rollei requires a 68mm extension to focus to infinity and that allows for lots of room to create the tilt and or shift mechanism.  That lens has a huge image circle which would allow for tilts and shifts.  I now use it with my X-Act2.  

The flexibellows comes with its original box.  Leather bellows is still nice and supple and all actions are smooth and zero detents are snappy.   I've attached some photos of the bellows with varied positions below.

Please feel free to contact me at eric(at)eh21.com if you have any questions. Item is located in San Francisco and local pickup or inspection is possible.  Buyer to pay shipping and paypal fees.

Eric
[attachment=19892:_MG_1192.jpg]  [attachment=19893:_MG_1190.jpg]  [attachment=19894:_MG_1184.jpg] [attachment=19895:_MG_1186.jpg][attachment=19896:_MG_1187.jpg]

Hello Eric,
Planning a possible trip to SF in late Feb.  If you still have the flexibellows, would like to make arrangements to see if it will work with my
Silvestri.  
-Indivar
Pages: [1]   Go Up