Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Linhof rapid slide adaptor  (Read 1622 times)

cassetteboy

FS Linhof rapid slide adaptor
« on: January 31, 2010, 10:34:48 am »

Until recently I've been using an Aptus 75 on my Sinar with the Linhof Rapid Slide adaptor.

It's in excellent condition and works perfectly.

It has the original box as well as the adaptor plate to mount on a Sinar P2 (other adaptor plates are available for Cambo, Linhof, etc).

This is one of the Rapid Slide adaptors that does not have swapable digital back mounts and can only be used with V fit backs.

The original price new was £1200 ($1900) for the Rapid Slide adaptor and a further £275 ($440) for the Sinar mounting plate.

As I have no further need for it and need to fund other purchases I'm asking only £450 ($720) for it.

I'm happy to post anywhere in the world but as the asking price is so low postage and insurance will be an additional cost.

Sam.

JdeV

• http://www.jonathandevilliers.com
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 08:38:20 am »

Hi,
I will buy this from you if I can mount it on an Arca M-line. I cannot find any listing of adaptor plates on the Linhof website. Do you have any idea where one might be found?
Cheers,
Jonathan

Quote from: cassetteboy
Until recently I've been using an Aptus 75 on my Sinar with the Linhof Rapid Slide adaptor.

It's in excellent condition and works perfectly.

It has the original box as well as the adaptor plate to mount on a Sinar P2 (other adaptor plates are available for Cambo, Linhof, etc).

This is one of the Rapid Slide adaptors that does not have swapable digital back mounts and can only be used with V fit backs.

The original price new was £1200 ($1900) for the Rapid Slide adaptor and a further £275 ($440) for the Sinar mounting plate.

As I have no further need for it and need to fund other purchases I'm asking only £450 ($720) for it.

I'm happy to post anywhere in the world but as the asking price is so low postage and insurance will be an additional cost.

Sam.

cassetteboy

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 01:07:33 pm »

Hi Jonathan, unfortunately there is no Arca mounting plate available for this adaptor.  Sorry.

Sam.

Quote from: JdeV
Hi,
I will buy this from you if I can mount it on an Arca M-line. I cannot find any listing of adaptor plates on the Linhof website. Do you have any idea where one might be found?
Cheers,
Jonathan
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 01:08:17 pm by cassetteboy »

cassetteboy

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 09:18:31 am »

Bump.

cassetteboy

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 02:13:52 pm »

bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up