Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS (UK) Canon 400mm F/2.8 L IS USM  (Read 1431 times)

JohnKirkpatrick

FS (UK) Canon 400mm F/2.8 L IS USM
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:30:31 am »

Two years old, hardly used. Complete with lens hoodie, hard carrying case (with keys) and original shipping box.

Optically perfect, body in immaculate condition.

Wrapped in a Lenscoat Forest Green cover from new. I will remove the cover and tidy up any residual adhesive if you wish.

The lens code translates as “Utsunomya, September 2007”.

Canon official product page is http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Fi...S_USM/index.asp.

Price £5350 including delivery costs of up to £100. I can provide a VAT receipt if required (ex VAT price is £4553.19). Terms: cleared sterling funds to a UK bank. BACS is acceptable. If you wish to use PayPal, you will need to cover the 3.4% (£181.90) service fee. I am also happy to use a mutually agreed escrow service, but again you will have to cover any fees incurred.

Personal inspection is welcome.  I am based between Peterborough and Cambridge UK. I am happy to provide other photos if something you're particularly interested in is not shown here.  You can see larger (approx 1500x1000 pixels) versions of all the thumbnails on this post here.

Overseas buyers: I am willing to ship overseas, but only using an insured courier service that obtains a signature on delivery. The approximate weight and dimensions of the package are 13kg and 64cm (L) x 40cm (H) x 36cm (D). Please don't ask me to work out the cost of shipment: you have enough information to do it yourself. (I will, however, cover the first £100 of shipping costs, as for UK buyers.) From experience, international shipping costs rarely make the purchase worthwhile.

Thank you for your interest.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 11:46:45 am by JohnKirkpatrick »
Pages: [1]   Go Up