Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS (UK) Canon 1D Mark II plus spare batteries  (Read 802 times)

JohnKirkpatrick

FS (UK) Canon 1D Mark II plus spare batteries
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:20:28 am »

[- SOLD.  Thank you for your interest -]

This excellent workhorse camera has served me (along with its predecessor) well ever since its was first released. As you'll see, the body is in good condition, showing only signs of normal wear and tear.

As well as all the documentation, instruction manuals, mains charger, strap and other stuff in the original box, I'm also including four batteries (two Canon originals, two Canon third party): everything in the first picture below, in fact.

With regard to the software CDs, I have the original solutions disk, but not the one with the PDF versions of the manuals. However, both disks are out of date: the solutions disk is V7, the current version is V21. I'll download replacements of both from the Canon website and burn new CDs for you.

The shutter actuation count is currently 18159 (see the final image below, showing the EXIF for a photo taken on Jan3rd 2010), but I can't vouch for its accuracy as I bought the camera second hand as an insurance replacement for my original Mark 2, which was written off in a close encounter with a kite boarder. (Click here for the story, if you're interested). However, the general condition of the camera gives me no concerns over its accuracy.

Price £750 including delivery costs within the UK. I can provide a VAT receipt if required (ex VAT price is £638.29). Terms: cleared sterling funds to a UK bank. BACS is acceptable. If you wish to use PayPal, you will need to cover the 3.4% (£26.25) service fee. I am also happy to use a mutually agreed escrow service, but again you will have to cover any fees incurred.

Personal inspection is welcome.  I am based between Peterborough and Cambridge UK. I am happy to provide other photos if something you're particularly interested in is not shown here.

You may view larger versions (approx 1500 x 1000 pixels) of the thumbs included with this message here.

Overseas buyers: I am willing to ship overseas, but only using an insured courier service that obtains a signature on delivery. The approximate weight and dimensions of the package are 3kg and 25cm (L) x 25cm (H) x 23cm (D). Please don't ask me to work out the cost of shipment: you have enough information to do it yourself. (I will, however, cover the first £20 of shipping costs, as for UK buyers.) From experience, international shipping costs rarely make the purchase worthwhile.

Click any of the thumbs below for larger (1500x1000 pixel) images.

The only reason I'm selling this body is to contribute to the cost of a new Mark IV.

Thank you for your attention.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:41:50 am by JohnKirkpatrick »
Pages: [1]   Go Up