Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One 30+ and Mamiya 645 AFD  (Read 6942 times)

Natasa Stojsic

Phase One 30+ and Mamiya 645 AFD
« on: January 22, 2010, 10:43:49 am »

I am selling my like new Phase One P30 + Digital Medium Format Camera Back with Mamiya 645 AFD camera and 80mm, 35mm and 120 mm Lenses.
I purchased it from Vistek , Toronto, 2.5 years ago. Warranty expired, only 6400 shutter count.
Comes with case, battery charger, 1 battery, Capture one software.
Asking price for this complete package is $9500.
Also have for sale Gitzo tripod bought at the same time for $1000 and a tablet.
[span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:

darr

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 11:54:59 am »

Quote from: Natasa Stojsic
I am selling my like new Phase One P30 + Digital Medium Format Camera Back with Mamiya 645 AFD camera and 80mm, 35mm and 120 mm Lenses.
I purchased it from Vistek , Toronto, 2.5 years ago. Warranty expired, only 6400 shutter count.
Comes with case, battery charger, 1 battery, Capture one software.
Asking price for this complete package is $9500.
Also have for sale Gitzo tripod bought at the same time for $1000 and a tablet.

I am looking into purchasing a medium format package such as this.  Why are you selling it?
Did you purchase everything new (are you the original owner of all pieces)?

Thank you in advance,
Darr

Natasa Stojsic

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 12:26:25 pm »

Quote from: darr
I am looking into purchasing a medium format package such as this.  Why are you selling it?
Did you purchase everything new (are you the original owner of all pieces)?

Thank you in advance,
Darr

Yes, I purchased everything new and I am the original owner of all pieces.
I love this back but can not justify keeping it as I can hardly find any time to use it.

N a t a s a

Natasa Stojsic

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 06:20:08 pm »

Price drop on the P30+ back, camera and lenses, now $8,500.

Willing to sell back separatelly
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 06:23:35 pm by Natasa Stojsic »

Abdullah AlHamad

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 09:21:23 am »

Quote from: Natasa Stojsic
Price drop on the P30+ back, camera and lenses, now $8,500.

Willing to sell back separatelly

hello

I'm interested,, can you contact me ?
my email is: abdull.alhamad@gmail.com

regards,,

abdullah

Natasa Stojsic

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 09:23:19 pm »

This kit is still for sale. Last price drop - 8000 $ before going to ebay.
Still in excellent condition; Just have not found a serious buyer.

Justin Berman

• http://www.justinberman.com
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 09:24:04 am »

Natasa,
That is extremely tempting; It seems exceedingly cheap though. That scares me a bit. Do you have some images of the equipment so I can take a look before purchase?

Thanks,
Justin

BobDavid

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 09:49:43 am »

Quote from: Justin Berman
Natasa,
That is extremely tempting; It seems exceedingly cheap though. That scares me a bit. Do you have some images of the equipment so I can take a look before purchase?

Thanks,
Justin

Everybody always wants to look at pictures of equipment that has hardly been used. People are scared when things are priced too high and they're scared when priced to low. My observation is that over the past year it's gotten to be more of a hassle to sell stuff online. I recently sold a camera body that had practically never been out of the box. The potential buyer beat me up with having to take a gizillion pictures of the body and give a complete history of every shoot it had ever been on. I recently sold a lens that had been used only a few times. I had to take several pictures of it and then take pictures with that lens at every f/stop throughout the full range of f/stops and focal lengths.

I'm a professional photographer and I've bought and sold a lot of equipment over the years. I bought a 120mm Hasselblad H macro lens a few years back from a poster on this forum, sight unseen. I got the lens, it looked fine. I tested it and it showed flaws and that it was in need of recentering. The seller was gracious and refunded the purchase. I spent a morning testing that lens at my expense. I paid the shipping both ways. There was no way that I was going to put that person through four hours of testing something without any guarantees.

Natasa Stojsic

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 08:43:49 am »

Quote from: BobDavid
Everybody always wants to look at pictures of equipment that has hardly been used. People are scared when things are priced too high and they're scared when priced to low. My observation is that over the past year it's gotten to be more of a hassle to sell stuff online. I recently sold a camera body that had practically never been out of the box. The potential buyer beat me up with having to take a gizillion pictures of the body and give a complete history of every shoot it had ever been on. I recently sold a lens that had been used only a few times. I had to take several pictures of it and then take pictures with that lens at every f/stop throughout the full range of f/stops and focal lengths.

I'm a professional photographer and I've bought and sold a lot of equipment over the years. I bought a 120mm Hasselblad H macro lens a few years back from a poster on this forum, sight unseen. I got the lens, it looked fine. I tested it and it showed flaws and that it was in need of recentering. The seller was gracious and refunded the purchase. I spent a morning testing that lens at my expense. I paid the shipping both ways. There was no way that I was going to put that person through four hours of testing something without any guarantees.

I agree with BobDavid- people are scared when things are priced too high and they're scared when priced to low. I would add that that the price difference from high to low sometimes isn’t big,as in my case.

I started from $9500 but people were only interested in buying individual pieces and were asking me to drop the price so I thought dropping the price
for the whole kit is the right thing to do.
I only advertised on this site and this can perhaps explain the situation. I guess, if I really wanted to sell it so badly I would have tried other sites.
It’s not easy selling something that I still love even if I don’t use; shutter count is still at 6400…Regardless, I want to sell…preferably to someone locally (Toronto area) .
It is interesting that I have not often been asked for pictures of the equipment; that is why I made the comment that I have not yet found a serious buyer.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:52:27 pm by Natasa Stojsic »

topgreat

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 07:50:15 pm »

PM sent

rj1423

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 08:59:02 pm »

Did you sell your system
Pages: [1]   Go Up