Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Nikon Coolscan 9000 or Minolta Dimage Multi Pro Scanner  (Read 3406 times)

MichaelRath

WTB Nikon Coolscan 9000 or Minolta Dimage Multi Pro Scanner
« on: January 15, 2010, 07:16:09 pm »

If you have either the Nikon Coolscan 9000 or the Minolta Dimage Multi Pro then shoot me an email at michaeltrath@yahoo.com.

felix5616

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:01:48 pm »

Quote from: MichaelRath
If you have either the Nikon Coolscan 9000 or the Minolta Dimage Multi Pro then shoot me an email at michaeltrath@yahoo.com.
The trend lately seems to be people selling their coolscan 9000s' for more than new prices knowing that they are no longer made. I would search for a new one, even if you have to order and wait for one because you will pay the same as or more than a new one. I had the coolscan 9000 and was impressed. I sold it because i shoot larger formats and odd size formats, otherwise i would have kept it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:02:44 pm by felix5616 »

mmurph

• http://
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 08:56:35 pm »

I have a Dimage Scan Multi if you are interested.

It is the original, not the Pro.  I don't shoot medium format film anymore. I do some 4x5 film, but use an Epson v700 for that.

E-mail if you are interested. Otherwise good luck!

Chewers,
Michael

DanielStone

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 03:22:23 pm »

Quote from: felix5616
The trend lately seems to be people selling their coolscan 9000s' for more than new prices knowing that they are no longer made. I would search for a new one, even if you have to order and wait for one because you will pay the same as or more than a new one. I had the coolscan 9000 and was impressed. I sold it because i shoot larger formats and odd size formats, otherwise i would have kept it.

Nikon is still listing it as an available product. just "not currently available" at most retailers, due to high demand, and low output.

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Pr...l.page?pid=9237

-Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up