Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblas extension tubes  (Read 2432 times)

Efra1

Hasselblas extension tubes
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:09:30 pm »

Hi, I´ll have a job where I´ll need to shoot small pieces of  jewelry, I have a Hasselblad 501CM and the Macro Plannar 120  f4.
I see there are differents sets of extension tube and I have no experience whit this, can somebody help me to choose the right one??
Which I´ll need??

Thanks

Best

Efra1

DanielStone

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 12:40:47 pm »

deleted

sorry

-Dan
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:51:17 pm by DanielStone »

Carsten W

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 01:49:41 pm »

Quote from: Efra1
Hi, I´ll have a job where I´ll need to shoot small pieces of  jewelry, I have a Hasselblad 501CM and the Macro Plannar 120  f4.
I see there are differents sets of extension tube and I have no experience whit this, can somebody help me to choose the right one??
Which I´ll need??

Wouldn't it be more flexible to get the bellows, perhaps with the 135 macro?
Carsten W - [url=http://500px.com/Carste

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 06:05:48 pm »

Which I´ll need??

Thanks

Best

Efra1
Where are you?

What is the timescale for this job?

I would use my Sinar P3/2 and set of Zeiss Luminar macro lenses... as I have 3 Sinars I have plenty of extension for macro.
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

Efra1

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 06:33:24 pm »

Quote from: Dick Roadnight
Where are you?

What is the timescale for this job?

I would use my Sinar P3/2 and set of Zeiss Luminar macro lenses... as I have 3 Sinars I have plenty of extension for macro.

I´m based in Madrid-Spain

Efra1

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 06:56:01 pm »

Ok thanks to all for the responses, I have another question, I have the posibility to buy a Imacon Ixpress digital back, the thing is that the back is mounted for a Mamiya 645 AFD, but I do not have that camera, I have the Hasselblad and a Mamiya RZ ProII.
Did you know if there is any way to change the adapter to use in Hasseblad or RZ 67?

Thanks

Best

Efra1

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 05:10:10 am »

Which I´ll need??

Thanks

Best

Efra1
I am in the UK, so I cannot drop round one day and let you use my kit.

I photographed a ring with a Macro-Planar 120, and the result was not good.

With a lens shutter, reversing the lens is not an simple option, but you can reverse a standard or wide angle and mount it on the front of a tele.

I am thinking of putting together a setup for macro, including a computer-controlled linear actuator for focusing for DOF merge.

Efra1

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 07:06:33 am »

Quote from: Dick Roadnight
I am in the UK, so I cannot drop round one day and let you use my kit.

I photographed a ring with a Macro-Planar 120, and the result was not good.

With a lens shutter, reversing the lens is not an simple option, but you can reverse a standard or wide angle and mount it on the front of a tele.

I am thinking of putting together a setup for macro, including a computer-controlled linear actuator for focusing for DOF merge.

Thats soun good, Do I need some special ring to reversing the lens righ? I also hace a 80mm, where can I found the ring?? any shop in UK to buy online?

Thanks

Best

Efra1

Nick-T

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 04:08:25 pm »

Ok thanks to all for the responses, I have another question, I have the posibility to buy a Imacon Ixpress digital back, the thing is that the back is mounted for a Mamiya 645 AFD, but I do not have that camera, I have the Hasselblad and a Mamiya RZ ProII.
Did you know if there is any way to change the adapter to use in Hasseblad or RZ 67?

Yes there is. One of the strengths of the Ixpress system was (is) the ability to use different adaptor plates for different cameras.
Nick-T
[url=http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.c

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 12:46:08 pm »

... you can reverse a standard or wide angle and mount it on the front of a tele.

If you use two lenses that have the same filter thread size, you can simply attach them with electrician's tape ( Don't tell the dealers I told you ). A Hasselblad bayonet reversing ring would be expensive, but I expect they are available.

It was a long time ago, but I might have been using this technique when I got unsatisfactory results - try it.

Thats soun good, Do I need some special ring to reversing the lens righ? I also hace a 80mm, where can I found the ring?? any shop in UK to buy online?

Thanks

Best

Efra1
Pages: [1]   Go Up