Thanks again. And is there a way to specify a different default folder scheme, e.g., defaulting to putting the Output folder (and perhaps other session-specific config files) inside the source folder instead of in a central location? I can't find a way to do that, and with 3.7.x it was easy.
that's exactly how it works now - within every session 3 (untethered) or 4 (tethered) folders are created. The respective "output" folder in the session folder is set as output by default.
this is how it looks like.
- Go to "File"->"New Session"
- Type the Name of the session (here: Nill01)
- selected tethered or untethered
go to "File"->"import"
- select the source you want to import from (probably a CF card...)
- select "to session folder"
- select "don't create subfolder"
In this case the "session folder" is set as a so called "favorite folder" automatically.
In the Library tab of C1 it looks like this:
- "Nill01" is the session folder (and the folder your images are imported to)
- the folder "move to", "output" and "trash" are created automatically and "output" is set as the folder your images will be processed to.
And this is the respective session folder on the drive:
- Nill01.col50 is the session file
- the created folders show up
- the imported captures show up
- the folder "Capture One" contains the settings and the cache folder