Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson Canvas with Z3100  (Read 1649 times)

Samaila Sodangi

Epson Canvas with Z3100
« on: January 08, 2010, 05:57:05 am »

Hi everyone,

I'm finding it very difficult to source Hp canvas rolls(Professional matte, Artist matte etc.) for my z3100, has HP dicontinued support for this wonderful printer?
If so pls I need somebody to educate me on which brand of Epson canvas will work well with HP's Z3100(especially on profiling issues). I'm paricular with Epson canvas bcos it is the one I can easily lay my hands on.

Thanks.

Ernst Dinkla

Epson Canvas with Z3100
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 11:24:49 am »

Quote from: Samaila Sodangi
Hi everyone,

I'm finding it very difficult to source Hp canvas rolls(Professional matte, Artist matte etc.) for my z3100, has HP dicontinued support for this wonderful printer?
If so pls I need somebody to educate me on which brand of Epson canvas will work well with HP's Z3100(especially on profiling issues). I'm paricular with Epson canvas bcos it is the one I can easily lay my hands on.

Thanks.

Intelicoat MagiclĂ©e Torino 17M makes a good print on the Z3100 and Z3200.  I have no experience with Epson canvas.

met vriendelijke groeten, Ernst Dinkla

Dinkla Gallery Canvas Wrap Actions for Photoshop
http://www.pigment-print.com/dinklacanvaswraps/index.html

Geoff Wittig

Epson Canvas with Z3100
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 01:27:17 pm »

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

Uh oh.
I print with the HP Z3100 on HP's professional matte canvas, and I'm very pleased with it. As near as I can tell, at least in the U.S. you can still order it directly from HP here:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/ga/WF...79-3204970.html

I tried a left-over roll of Epson canvas on my Z3100, and it was dreadful. Very poor gamut, weak blacks, darned near impossible to profile with the built-in spectro.

Samaila Sodangi

Epson Canvas with Z3100
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 02:20:03 pm »

Quote from: Geoff Wittig
Uh oh.
I print with the HP Z3100 on HP's professional matte canvas, and I'm very pleased with it. As near as I can tell, at least in the U.S. you can still order it directly from HP here:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/ga/WF...79-3204970.html

I tried a left-over roll of Epson canvas on my Z3100, and it was dreadful. Very poor gamut, weak blacks, darned near impossible to profile with the built-in spectro.

namartinnz

Epson Canvas with Z3100
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 02:57:51 pm »

Hi everyone,

Thanks.
I've been using Breathing Color Chromata White on my Z3100 for a couple of years and love the quality of the prints and great for stretching - no cracking - worth a look definitely.

Neal

Samaila Sodangi

Epson Canvas with Z3100
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 08:19:45 am »

Thanks everyone. I will try all the options presented.

Samaila Sodangi
Pages: [1]   Go Up