Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Closet Cleaning  (Read 1207 times)

chrisstraley

FS: Closet Cleaning
« on: January 04, 2010, 09:09:02 pm »

So I am having another closet cleaning.  Here is what I have:

3.  Original Sensor Brushes fo 1.3x sensor.  Good condition.  Not really used.
$20.00 shipped and paypaled

6.  Sekonic L-358 might meter with Pocket Wizard.  In great condition.  Light usage.  Comes with strap, box, and two batteries as well as the Pocket Wizard trigger.
$265.00 shipped and paypaled

9.  Polaroid Land Camera Automatic 100( not sure if this works)  I found this while helping my Grandparents clean a couple years ago.  This needs a battery.  Sold As Is.
$15.00 shipped and paypaled

10.  Sunpak Filter Kit-  This has a yellow, red, 85b(orange), green, nd4 and 3 diffusion filters.  Great shape.  Can be used with hot shoe flashes with a bit of tape.
$10.00 shipped and paypaled

13.  Profoto Europe plug or Acute or Pro 7 packs-  New condition.  Came with a pack I purchased in Europe.  
$35.00 shipped and paypaled

16.  #1_ Profoto Pro 7 head ( Used condition, but the flash tube and modeling lamp work.  Flash fires perfect and the color temperature is dead on.  Cosmetic wear, but nothing that effects performance of the flash.
$775.00 shipped and paypaled

17.  #2_ Profoto Pro 7 head ( Used condition, but the flash tube and modeling lamp work.  Flash fires perfect and the color temperature is dead on.  Cosmetic wear, but nothing that effects performance of the flash.

18.  #3_Profoto Pro 7 head ( Used condition, but the flash tube and modeling lamp work.  Flash fires perfect and the color temperature is dead on.  Cosmetic wear, but nothing that effects performance of the flash.

Please email me at:  chris@chrisstraley.com
It takes a bit longer for a PM response.  Thanks
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 08:46:52 pm by chrisstraley »
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
FS: Closet Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 11:20:03 pm »

I'll take the profoto beauty dish... and a can of white paint!
Eric
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 11:30:28 pm by EricWHiss »
Rolleiflex USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up