Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some of my "Street" Photography  (Read 1940 times)

RobReuthal

Some of my "Street" Photography
« on: January 02, 2010, 07:58:22 am »

Here a little collection from my "Streets", some of they are "old style processed"..critique wellcome

AndrewKulin

• http://www.andrewkulin.com
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 10:35:57 am »

Rob:

The photo of the older gentleman with the digital camera made me laugh out loud!

I also like:

- the cold and frosty beers on a hot summer day (it is presently -15C here so do I like this because there is beer, or because it looks warm??  hmm...)
- the photo with the box-car - even though it has an overall reddish tint to the photo, I like the way the colours, particularly for the railroad box-car on the right

Regarding the two people in red suits, for the shot to be classified as street photography, shouldn't they be on a street?  

Andrew
[size=12p

RobReuthal

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 10:49:00 am »

Regarding the two people in red suits, for the shot to be classified as street photography, shouldn't they be on a street?
They landing on "Street" (I hope this) so the classifying is well done      Thank you for your Feedback
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:51:07 am by RobReuthal »

John R

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 09:46:49 pm »

I like the bumble gum machines, the camera guy and the boxcar. The boxcar appears to have an HDR quality to it.

JMR

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 01:42:24 am »

Quote from: John R
I like the bumble gum machines, the camera guy and the boxcar. The boxcar appears to have an HDR quality to it.

JMR
I'd say more 'lomo' than HDR, but maybe it's just my eyes.  Some interesting perspectives there.  Like the trike...

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 05:39:40 am »

I like the beer bottles best, but the old boy with the camera was very well spotted!

Jeremy

RobReuthal

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 08:37:51 am »

Thanks again, the "old gentleman" is a little fake of mine ! The man and his camera are real but the butt of the girl is an illusion, in real he take an old  carousel    ..sorry for that  
Pages: [1]   Go Up