Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 v5 won process images  (Read 3797 times)

michaelnotar

C1 v5 won process images
« on: December 18, 2009, 12:03:29 am »

when i click process images nothing happens. im on a macbook pro, latest version. i have set the output folder and i do have it activated as a pro license. any ideas. looks great, but i need to solve this quickly.

edt

• http://www.etimages.com
C1 v5 won process images
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:27:31 am »

Quote from: michaelnotar
when i click process images nothing happens. im on a macbook pro, latest version. i have set the output folder and i do have it activated as a pro license. any ideas. looks great, but i need to solve this quickly.

Be sure you have an image "selected" to process. If you want to batch process multiple images, you must select the ones you want, or Select All if all of them, AND you have to hold down the Shift Key while clicking the Process icon.

good luck and merry Christmas,
Ed

michaelnotar

C1 v5 won process images
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 03:20:34 pm »

Quote from: edt
Be sure you have an image "selected" to process. If you want to batch process multiple images, you must select the ones you want, or Select All if all of them, AND you have to hold down the Shift Key while clicking the Process icon.

good luck and merry Christmas,
Ed

thanks for trying but doesnt work. C1 v4 was like that at the beginning then got rid of it, it was lame to have to use shift for commands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up