Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon D300 S VS Canon 7D  (Read 2830 times)

Killer Angel

Nikon D300 S VS Canon 7D
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:12:56 am »

For those of you who has tried both the Nikon D300S and Canon 7D,which for you was the better camera?Which gave a better resolution,better colors,and was quicker to focus?And lastly,which between the two of them is better for sports and wildlife photography?
Thanks.

Jim Pascoe

• http://www.jimpascoe.co.uk
Nikon D300 S VS Canon 7D
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 06:16:59 am »

Do you have an existing SLR system, or will this be your first SLR?  Do you have a range of lenses suitable for either camera?  I have neither camera, but I am sure that they will both do the job admirably and that on balance their relative strengths or weaknesses will be far less important than the person behind the camera.  Most of the questions you ask would be more affected by lenses and post production processing than by the body.   Assuming that you are asking the question because you are thinking of buying one or other, and not just as a discussion point, I suggest you go and get a feel for both cameras at a store.  I have used Canon for a number of years but picked up a D300 two years ago.  It was a lovely camera, but I just did not want to swap lens systems, and the EOS control layout just seems like second nature to me now.

Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up